Sorry for asking silly doubts again, but I need some help here.
My requirement is, on a custom SP list, I have a workflow with approval tasks and I need to enable lazy approval. Already I set up the following:
1. I installed SMTP server feature and got a domain with name by default "localserverMachineName.companydomain.com". But still as somebody suggested, I created a domain alias like "test.com".
2. I have setup the incoming email in CA system settings with: Settings mode - Automatic ; E-mail server display address - @test.com; SharePoint Directory Management service - No; Accept mail from all e-mail servers.
3. I also did setup the Lazy Approval settings on Nintex Workflow Management in CA with: Email alias: email@example.com.
before testing the workflow, as a test, I sent an email to this email id from outlook and
1. there is no error in 14 - logs file
2. event viewer
3. no error email in response
4. no list items in http://centraladminurl/NintexWorkflowEmailResponses/Forms/AllItems.aspx
I am sure I am making mistake, but I don't know what I am missing here.
Another thing I noticed is:
Vadim and JamesTyzack says, we don't need to setup any library with permissions and it is automatically handled, if we setup lazy approval in Nintex Workflow Management, on the CA admin library (NintexWorkflowEmailResponses - which was created automatically by Nintex). But in this library, if I go to Incoming e-mail settings,I am not able to see any more options except setting up an email address. But if we create any other document library and proceed to Incoming e-mail settings, we are able to see more options. Am I missing anything here?