Nintex Connect

The Official Community Site for Nintex Software Products, including Nintex Workflow 2007, 2010 and 2013; Nintex Workflow for Project Server 2010; Nintex Reporting 2008 and Nintex Analytics 2010; Nintex Forms 2010; Nintex Live and Nintex SmartLibrary.
Welcome to Nintex Connect Sign in | Join | Help

Script Error when saving Nintex

•  02-04-2013, 10:50 AM

Script Error when saving Nintex

Every time I try to save this Nintex Workflow, I get the error below.  I am attempting to create a new item in the Lift Tracker List from the Lift Ideas list.

I start by clicking on LIFT IDEAs (under the Lists category) and it’s allowing me to create a workflow by dragging in, “Create an item,” and then configuring that.  I complete all items in the, “Configure Action,” box and when I try to hit Save (so I can get back to the main page and publish the workflow), I’m getting this error:

Regardless of whether I hit yes or no on that error, it keeps popping up when I try to hit Save…basically I can never get off the, “Configure Action,” screen unless I hit Cancel and at that point it just goes back to the original blank template.  Can someone tell me why I am getting this error?

View Complete Thread