Problem: I've got to project which link with deliverables and dependencies. At first project i created deliverable, at second project - dependency to deliverable. How to create disabling workflow for publishing, if changing of finish deliverable at first project bring changing of finishing dependency at second project.
Workflow must be the next:
1. Project Manager update schedule in Project Pro
2. Deliverable Finish has changed.
3. Project Manager try to published Project to Project Server, but he can't because system open information window about changing in Deliverable Finish
4. Project Managers start wokflow to Project Management Office or another about permission to publishing Project
5. If responsible agree with changing in schedule, he say "Yes" to workflow.
6. Project Managers received "Yes", system unblocked published options.
Your opinion about this scenario?