Nintex Connect

The Official Community Site for Nintex Software Products, including Nintex Workflow 2007, 2010 and 2013; Nintex Workflow for Project Server 2010; Nintex Reporting 2008 and Nintex Analytics 2010; Nintex Forms 2010; Nintex Live and Nintex SmartLibrary.
Welcome to Nintex Connect Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Update Project Property

Last post 07-15-2012, 6:33 PM by siskin82. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-15-2012, 7:47 AM 24077

Update Project Property

I updated a custom field (Project, text and not controlled by a workflow) using "update project property" & ''update project properties" but when I initiates the workflow it gives error "Unable to open project. The project has not been properly initialized. This may be caused by the workflow associated with the Enterprise Project type not starting correctly. Please contact your system administrator."

If i update the workflow by removing the "Update project type" it works fine.

Filed under:
  •  07-15-2012, 6:02 PM 24082 in reply to 24077

Re: Update Project Property

Hi,

Is there anything in ULS logs for the time that the project is created? Does the workflow history log anything?

•  07-15-2012, 6:33 PM 24083 in reply to 24082

Re: Update Project Property

I have tried to log each outcome in the history log and the reason I found is "Publish Project". After updating the project property (lookup table value) I am using "Publish Project" to publish the project. As soon as I remove it, the workflow works properly. I am still trying to find the reason why "Publish Project" is creating this issue.

What can be done to resolve this?

View as RSS news feed in XML